CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

She Gets it Honestly

As most of you know, we homeschool...we use Switched
on Schoolhouse. Each child has their own unit that they can
log into and design using one of the several pre-set themes.

When Dalton logged onto his school yesterday,
this is what he found...

Kayla had logged into his school and changed his theme to
this girly one. Needless to say, he didn't think it was too funny
but I thought it was hilarious...he had it coming --- trust me.

The prank part she gets from her daddy...the getting even
part~well, she gets that from me. ;o}

7 comments:

Christy said...

I don't know how you homeschool... I think I would go nuts trying to do that. HOpe you are doing well... Be blessed.

A Day In Our Household. said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Jamie said...

That's too funny:)

Tabatha said...

How funny!!!!!! Thanks for a good laugh today!

SAYDA said...

That is too funny! Hehehe!
Sayda

Suzanne said...

Sounds like something my son would do to my daughter. :)

Mari said...

That's Hysterical...I did not know you homeschooled. So do I...right now there are good and bad days. I guess I'm still adjusting to the additoin of the little guy. I know this is what we are called to for now, so I press on.