CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 17, 2008

~Foto Friday~

Today's Foto Friday theme is brought to you by: Christy
She chose:

~clowning around~

This is a category that I could probably go crazy with....maybe 'cause
there's alot of that going on around here. ;o}

This is Ethan, Courtney, Dalton, Seth, Kayla & Brock on our trampoline.
Don't forget to comment and let me know if you are playing!

14 comments:

On Purpose said...

What fun you are having over at your place! Enjoy your weekend!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Courtney thanks you for that! Ha!

SAYDA said...

That picture looks like they are having loads of fun! I'm playing this Friday and probably all of your other Friday's. FUN! Our snow is almost all melted...but it did a lot of damage. We couldn't save any veges in our garden. Even though everything was covered....everything froze. Oh well, there will be next year. Time to to go to the store and buy those expensive, yucky, waxy tomatoes! He he

Sayda

Yvonne said...

This looks like FUN!

I would like to participate in Foto Friday. www.nicelittlelife08.blogspot.com

Kristin said...

I'm not ready to participate, but just wanted to say..."fun picture"!

RASPBERRY LEMONADE said...

Hi Tracy

I was wondering if I could do a feature about you & Foto Friday at Raspberry Lemonade?

www.raspberry-lemonade-boutique.blogspot.com

Hope to hear from you!

Yvonne(I'm playing @ nice little life)

SAYDA said...

We're from Burley, Idaho. I have a friend from Louisville, Kentucky that probably came to my blog and then went to yours from mine. That's probably why it showed KY. LOL
Sayda

SAYDA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gretchen said...

My kids, son especially, l.o.v.e. jumping on a trampoline. Looks like your family is having a good time. Hey, what? No TV? No cell phone? ;)

A Day In Our Household. said...

I am playing!

Chelle' said...

Hey Tracy! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Would love if you would join us for the 40 Day Love Dare!!!

I'll post a chapter summary and each days DARE daily at www.theworldofchelle.blogspot.com

Hope to see you again!!

Courtney said...

Cruel, cruel, cruel! ;-)

twin power mommy ♥ said...

That does look like alot of fun!

I love trampolines. Wish we had one to bounce around on.
I hear they're great for exercise, too!

Ilianna & Baby Jayson said...

I will like to play too.