CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 10, 2008

~Foto Friday~

Today's Foto Friday theme is:
'FALL'

Because it is my favorite season...I had a really hard time picking
just ONE foto.
This picture is of Kayla. She had just turned 7 a couple of months before.
Isn't she cute! This is one of the last pictures I have of her before she lost her two front teeth. ;o}

Don't forget to comment & let me know if you are playing!

Pop over to these blogs to see who is playing along!

The Bentley Bunch

House of Gordon

A Day in our Household

Twin Powers Activate

The Calls

15 comments:

Nina in Portugal said...

Cute picture!

I wish I had some fall decorations. I had to leave mine in the States when we came here. I don't have anything!! Not even one of those dinky scarecrows you could get at the dollar store!!---I know, I know...get over it...

Thanks for the link!!

Have a great weekend!!

Tabatha said...

I used to have a turkey door decor, but it broke a couple of years ago. So the only thing I have now is the decorations God provides all around us... my foto is up!

A Day In Our Household. said...

I am participating!

Kristy... said...

LOVELY new layout!!!!!!

GREAT PIC TOO!

twin power mommy ♥ said...

That's very cute. She looks so little. Those baby teeth are wonderful. Now that Caitlyn has lost her first one, i see how much older kids look with them missing.

twin power mommy ♥ said...

oh yes, and i love the new layout!
Your family is absolutely beautiful!
the colors are perfect for fall...it's very nice.

On Purpose said...

Wishing the Ballinger Family a most terrific weekend!

SAYDA said...

I'd like to participate too. I was snooping and saw that adorable cat. Oh my goodness! That is the custest thing I've ever seen. I must say that cat is too spoiled but oh so cute.
Sayda

Anonymous said...

Those pictures turned out nice!

Shannon said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Joan said...

Tracy,

Love the new blog design and your family photo is just beautiful. Enjoy reading about your family.

Thanks for following my blog.

Have a blessed weekend.

Susan said...

I love the new look to your blog. Its very nice and what a beautiful family.

twin power mommy ♥ said...

waiting to see what this next fridays theme is gonna be!

Jamie said...

What an adorable picture!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I look forward to reading more of yours.

Gretchen said...

I could just squeeze her, she's so cute!