The boys finally got their bow in yesterday! Yay!
No-more constant nagging about the mail being slow or
the place we bought it from ripping us off.
It came yesterday and for the first time in two weeks they didn't
It came yesterday and for the first time in two weeks they didn't
notice that the mail man was here. I grabbed up the package and hid it in
the laundry room.
(:o}~I know, that was a little sneaky)
I wanted to save it for when their dad got home and could see them
(:o}~I know, that was a little sneaky)
I wanted to save it for when their dad got home and could see them
open it. You should have seen the look on their faces when I told them
it had been sitting in the laundry room for most of
the day and they were walking right past it.
They have been outside practicing all day.
I hope they get better...we have already lost two arrows in the grass. ;o}
6 comments:
Hey, thanks for coming by my site and entering the giveaway! Good Luck!
Angie
"Nana's Box"
That's awesome! One day my boys will be allowed to do that kind of stuff. I know they would love to do it now...but I also know that the target would eventually become one of them!
That seems like a really cool way to hunt... I am sure that my son would love to get his hands on one of those... but his ADHD self wouldn't be able to handle that! Plus my husband isn't a hunter so the only way that will happen is if one of his best friends is into it when they get older!
Hope they enjoy without any accidents!
i LOVE archery.
It was my favorite thing to do in PE in high school.
(My hubby has that exact same brown aeropostale sweatshirt.)
I am going to have to block this post from the eyes of my 14yo son. He would be salivating all over my computer if he saw your boys with their very own bows.
My son's idea of fun is taking his bb gun up on our hill and shooting squirrels. No doubt if you lived closeby, he would be over all the time!
How cool! Such a guy thing to have:) Looks like you have property to practice on!
Post a Comment