This morning at 10:10 my dad went home to be with Jesus.
He went peacefully...they said it was as if he had fallen asleep.
Please pray for mom...
My brothers~Jason & Brian...
and my sister Kara.
...but especially for mom...
I can't imagine how she feels...
The man from the funeral home was talking to her and had asked
how long they had been married. Mom replied, "Forever, he's
always been the love of my life and he always will be."
Thank you all for praying~
11 comments:
Praying for you all...I can't imagine how your mom must feel. Losing your husband has to be the hardest thing to go through... although, she can be at peace in knowing that she'll see him again and he's there waiting for her!
Oh Tracy, I'm so sorry. I will be praying for your family.
You and your family are definitely in our thoughts and prayers, Tracy.
((hugs))
Praying.....
Praying hard for you and your family. I cannot begin to imagine or know how y'all feel, but I love y'all. Hope y'all are comforted by knowing that y'all will see him again in heaven, and he isn't in a bit of pain anymore.
Love y'all.
Praying for you and your family.
Oh tracy, I am so sorry to hear that you dad is no longer with you. But Praise Jesus that he is now present with the Lord.
I will be praying for you whole family, especially your mom. it is devastating to lose the Love of your life... I have seen it through my grandmother losing my pops... Praying that the Lord will allow her to grieve and mourn, as well as rejoice in knowing she will be with him again one day. Praying that the Lord would allow her to get involved with a lot of other things in order to keep away depression.
This journey she is now taking is a hard, long road. BUT.... there is HOPE!
Praying for you right now!again, so so sorry.
Oh tracy, I am so sorry to hear that you dad is no longer with you. But Praise Jesus that he is now present with the Lord.
I will be praying for you whole family, especially your mom. it is devastating to lose the Love of your life... I have seen it through my grandmother losing my pops... Praying that the Lord will allow her to grieve and mourn, as well as rejoice in knowing she will be with him again one day. Praying that the Lord would allow her to get involved with a lot of other things in order to keep away depression.
This journey she is now taking is a hard, long road. BUT.... there is HOPE!
Praying for you right now!again, so so sorry.
Oh Tracy, I'm sorry. You are all in our prayers, especially your mother. God bless all of you.
Praying for you, your family and your mom! I know it will be hard for her. My mom still has a hard time with dad gone at times. It will take time for her to adjust to life without him. Praying for her!
Love ya
Merciful Jesus, please comfort Tracy's mom.
Post a Comment