CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Redneck Sled!


I love it when it snows!
I don't love the mess from wet boots and clothes that
get left all in the garage, kitchen & laundry room,
bathrooms, etc......but I guess that's part of it, huh? (sigh)

Hannah & Kayla playing in the snow.

Since...it usually only snows one good snow a
year here...we've never invested in a sled...we tried a big
tote...it didn't work very well.
So, still hard up for a sled ;o}~the kids made one out of an old
gaming chair...which was perfect!

Ethan makes it look so easy doesn't he?. ;o} (AND for those of you
(with your minds in the gutter) who are wondering~
NO! That isn't his middle finger)
Bethany's trying to master the sled...but I think the sled
won in the end.  ;o}
Seriously, have you ever seen so much camo?
Before they took the back of the chair off it was very hard to hold
on...Here Seth is trying his best not to fall off.
It wasn't long before the boys had an idea...
Now, is it just me? Or does this look a little redneck
(as if the other 2 sleds didn't) HA!
It's a john boat!
I didn't get in this one...I thought it was best for me to sit on the
sidelines, watch & take pictures of everyone else getting
thrown out into the freezing, cold snow ;o} It was about 15
degrees & I was already cold enough!
Here's Josh, Ethan & John Allen giving it a try...
I'm not really sure who this is getting thrown out of the boat...
but it looks like it might have hurt.
Mackenzie & Ethan...I think this was just before they were flung out ;o}
I had so much fun watching everyone get thrown out of the boat...
& I have tons more pictures...AND some of them are quite hilarious...
I think I'm gonna store them away for another day...you never know
when you might need to use them for blackmail some friendly
persuation! :o}~hehehe~I would never!

I know we aren't the only ones who get a little redneck from
time to time...So, I want to know what you have used for
a sled in the past....

No snow where you live? Then maybe a redneck slip-n-slide?

2 comments:

SAYDA said...

I've never heard of a boat used for sledding. What a great idea! When we lived out in the country, my husband pulled a tarp full of kids with his Explorer. It was quite fun!

Looks like everyone had a blast.

twin power mommy ♥ said...

THAT snow sledding looks like a TON of fun~ Wish we had snow like that.

Sorry about your dad :(
...prayers for you and your family.