CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 17, 2009

Ohhh Noooo!

Kayla is running a fever!

100.7

She has been fine all day...just a sore throat, but I
assumed that was due to sinuses.

Well, guess not!

We were planning on leaving tomorrow at 11:00 to head to
Arkansas. Under Grace will be singing tomorrow night
and Hubby will be preaching a revival starting Sunday....
going through Thursday night.

Please say a prayer for Kayla...that she will feel better.
I really hate when one of my kids are sick...
it makes me miserable!
Not to mention....I can't imagine Jeremy going
to preach a revival without me...

I know, pitiful isn't it ;o{...but I have always gone with him...
...and it will break my heart if I have to stay home.

Sniff...sniff...I guess that's enough whining.

Quick!
Say a prayer...
;o}

8 comments:

On Purpose said...

Praying for your whole family! Knowing God will work in amazing ways in your family and through your family! Love to you my friend!

Suzanne said...

Praying that Kayla is better very soon! :)

Nina in Portugal said...

I'm so sorry for Kayla....and for you. I'll be praying.

I know how it feels to not be able to go with your husband to a meeting....between you and me...I don't understand those wives that never go with their husbands and don't seem to have a good reason why.....

between you and me...

Hilary said...

Get better Kayla!! that's no good!!

Leslie said...

I pray that Kayla is feeling better today and that you didn't have to stay home!

Joan said...

Prayers on the way!

Blessings

Vann said...

I'm praying, friend!

Vann said...

Actually, Vann is me - Susan, from Lila's Journey. Sorry. I was on his blog. :)