CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 20, 2009

CAST YOUR VOTE!

Hey everyone, I'm Tracy's friend, Mindy, and I'll be posting for her today.
Tracy is out of town this week, she's in revival in Arkansas with
her family.
She wanted me to do this post because she has little to no access to the internet, so
here goes....
Nina, over at Portugal Bound blog, has been doing a "caption" contest this week.
Tracy is a finalist and wants everyone to go vote for her caption!
I think hers is pretty funny! Considering that Nina already has 5 children!
Go here to cast your vote!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I voted for her! =)

Christian said...

I see you are on vacation, and I did go over to vote for your caption. You were winning by a landslide when I did it!

I need your address to send you the FairTax book. Email me when you get a chance at mcstord@msn.com

Nina in Portugal said...

I think Tracy's going to win...hands down!!