CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Mountain View, Arkansas

I have been meaning to get these up all week...but my
week has been going faster than I realized...

Here are a few pictures of our Arkansas trip last week...
well, there may be more than a few ;o}

When your G.P.S. says to take a left on Ash trail....
and the road looks like this...you might want to get a second opinion.

Bubba teeth to the rescue....for a few miles anyway...

Finally at the cabin! Jeremy & John take a minute to relax.

...boy I wish I had a swing!

Rocks? What rocks? We're not throwing rocks....

The whole gang....
We took an afternoon & enjoyed the sights around Mountain View.

My (no so little anymore ;o}) dare devil....

Sawyer was stuck to Kayla like glue the whole trip....

Yeah...that 'beware of the bears' sign was just
for looks...Right? I hope so...cause we didn't pay
much attention to it ;o}

The guys couldn't let Ethan have all the fun...

John Lindsey & John Dillinger....at Bro. Jimmy Chandler's church in
Mountain View Arkansas.

Bro. Tony Hutson

Jeremy, Bro. Tony & John
You see any resemblance in two of them? ;o}


After we left Mountain View we went to Conway...sorry no
pictures of that...but then we were off to Murfreesboro, Tn....
This is how the entire drive was!

Tornado warnings the whole way...it was terrible!

Here are a few pictures from Bro. Tony's church,
Middle Tennessee Baptist




We had a great trip....I am looking forward to seeing
Bro. Tony again in May.

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Man, driving with tornado warnings?!
That actually sounds sort of exciting to me--scary but exciting.

Christy said...

it's been so long since I have been in a church building... it's almost odd for me to see a church service happening in a church building! For the last 4 years we have been meeting in a school... before that it was a tent!
glad you had a good time visiting family!

Sandy said...

I sure did enjoy seeing the pictures. Looks like a good time was had by all.

Nina in Portugal said...

What a great trip! The pictures are beautiful! I don't miss tornadoes. They don't get them in Portugal. My language teacher said she'd be upset with me if I brought the tornadoes over here with me! But I do miss church....American style....

Thanks for posting the pics!

twin power mommy ♥ said...

WOW...those rock pics were beautiful. What a fun place to go exploring!
I love nature like that!