CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 24, 2009

*WARNING* Tons of Pictures ;o}

Meet David & Cristi Copeland...
They were so sweet to open up their home to us while we
were in Arkansas. The Lord has blessed them with the gift of
hospitality and believe me...you will never find better hosts.

Jeremy just made himself at home...
Dalton with Lance Copeland.
Kayla with Mr. Robert (Popeye)...Robert is one of the farm
hands who work with David on the farm. Kayla just
fell in love with him...he was tickled she wanted
a picture with him. Kayla with Lucy Copeland ;o}
The kids loved feeding the cows...
The driveway up to the house went through the pastures...
I sure wish I knew what the cows were thinking ;o} Kayla with more kids from church...the more
pictures I took...the more kids would show up ;o}
Jeremy with some good friends...
Here we are with Bro. Wade (Pastor of Stanfill
Baptist Church) and his wife Amanda. Whew!
What a week...we had such a great time! It was great
to visit with some old friends and as always make
a few new ones. Lucky for you guys I am wore out...there
are many more pictures where these came from. ;o}


We found out that if the cows were in the driveway not
to honk...well....not unless you were planning on staying
there for a while. That's how they called the cows
to eat. ;o}

Kayla with her friends Cora & Regan.

Thursday we went to climb Mount Pinnacle...This is a picture
of the "easy side"...I would love to have a talk with
the person responsible for naming it that ;o}!
We did finally make it to the top!
Here the boys are with Dave Copeland at the top
of Mount Pinnacle.

Kayla is enjoying the beautiful view...

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Whoooo is Lance? ;)) Just kiddin'!

SAYDA said...

Such a beautiful place!

Nina in Portugal said...

Post more....you don't scare me!!

I can handle any pictures you throw at me!!

;)

Looks like you guys had a good relaxing, fun filled week!

twin power mommy ♥ said...

Some very great pics
Your daughter is just so precious.

She looks so sweet...

I love the beautiful "nature pics" you took.