CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Oh So Fabulous

Cindy over at Army Brats and Me has given me a blog award.

Thanks Cindy!
Be sure to visit her blog...

So, here are the rules:

Then you need to copy and paste the rules and instructions in your post.
When posting on receiving the award, make sure you include who gave
you the award and link back to them. Post five winners and link back
to them as well. Post FIVE of your addictions...I know...confession time ;o}
Add the award image. Let your winners know you gave them
an award by leaving them a comment on their blog.

Here are my addictions:

1.) sleeping with a fan...
2.) doodling while I'm on the phone... ;o}
3.) I cannot eat a cheeseburger without pickles...
4.) taking pictures...tons of pictures...
5.) rocks...I collect rocks from the places we visit...

Okay...now that everyone thinks I'm weird...
I'm gonna award:

1.) Sayda @ All Because Two People fell in Love
2.) Christy @ Tennyson Talk
3.) Twin Powers Activate
4.) Nina @ Portugal Bound
5.) Susan @ Lila's Journey

Congratulations ladies.....
....I think your blog is fabulous!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Congratulations to you! Oh, and yes, I was wondering what the dog milk tasted like too! Thankfully, we'll never know!

Nina in Portugal said...

Thank you!

I feel fabulous right about now...!!

If you don't mind, I'm going to pass on passing this one on, because I've recently given this same award.

Oh...btw...I used to be addicted to a fan while I sleep, till we got our first power bill here in Portugal!! My hubby took it away...sniff...sniff

It's crazy how expensive electricity is!

Christy said...

ok, seriously I am so not a computer person... so I have absolutely no clue how to do this whole blog award thing... I tried to copy everything and it didn't copy the picture at the top... HELP!

twin power mommy ♥ said...

THANKS for the award....
BTW, my name is Candice....i know you had asked me a while back...

Your 5 addictions weren't crazy...i like learning stuff like that about people.
Eli HAS TO have a fan on whenever he sleeps. It's gotten so bad, that we travel with one. Whenever we go to a hotel, you'd better believe that fan is in tow! ;0)