CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Get Down From There!

If you look closely towards the top of tree you
will see my 14 year old son Ethan...

He scares me to death!

(Our land was hit by a tornado a few years ago...
that's why our trees look so odd.)

4 comments:

Susan said...

He must be fearless! Yikes!

twin power mommy ♥ said...

That pic FREAKS ME OUT!!!!
i used to be such a great tree climber when i was younger.

Now, the fear of life and death has entered my mind...i can't overcome the thought that i could actually fall and kill myself! aHHHH!!

A Day In Our Household. said...

Haha this picture actually does not surprise me. It was kinda like only a matter of time before you posted one =) He is def. a daredevil and I think Jaycob is going to wind up being my little Ethan......Yikes!! Now that scares me. As a Mom tho I can def. see why he "scares you to death!!" He is CRAZY!!!

Suzanne said...

I used to LOVE to climb trees when I was a kid and that tree looks so cool to climb. That being said, from a mom's point of view, very scary indeed!