CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 10, 2009

~Foto Friday~

Today's Foto Friday theme is:

'Four Footed Friends'

This is our cat Molly....
Notice the huge buldges on each side ;o}

Every April she has kittens...luckily she usually only has 3
or 4...thank goodness! ;o}

Anyone want a kitten?
Let's see your four footed friends!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

NO WAY! You know how I feel about cats, they're straight from the Devil!lol That one has the look too.

Nina in Portugal said...

She's a cutie!

Leslie said...

She's cute, but my older son is allergic to cats! Last year my younger son found a kitten who turned out to be deaf. This was rather ironic because he is hard of hearing and wears hearing aids. We had to find a home for it though due to my other son's allergies.

I posted my animal farm! Come on over and take a look!

SAYDA said...

Thanks for your "ever so cute" award.
Sorry it took me so long to post about it.

I can't believe Ethan climbed that tree so high. I love that skirt you made. And the model is so cute!

Sayda