I just had to share this!
I ran across this site the other day...
...it shows you how to take an old pair of jeans
and make a cute little skirt.
Here is Kayla wearing her new skirt!
Here is Kayla wearing her new skirt!
This is such a great idea...and it looks just like the ones they sellin stores...okay, it may be a bit longer ;o} or a lot longer!
It blows my mind how the skirts they sell keep getting shorter
and shorter...seriously...if your skirt is so short you can't
bend over with-out mooning everyone...then you probably
need to change ;o}
Unless...of'course that is your intention...
then you need to change more than your skirt.
...didn't mean to get off on that subject...but good grief!
Who designs these clothes?
Have fun making your skirts!
2 comments:
I've seen that there's a way to do that!
I just don't know how to sew. Wish i could just instantly KNOW.
My grandma gave me her sewing machine before she passed away, but it sits in the garage because it does me no good taking up space in my bedroom.
The skirt you made is great! Like you said, longer, but more modest. I think modesty is KEY in raising young girls, these days.
My girls are 7 and are just so modest. They are really good about knowing what's appropriate and what's not!
They even get on me when i'm wearing just a thin strapped tank top! :D
My thing with girls' clothing is why can't they make pants that don't show half their bottom when the little girls sit down? Being a preschool teacher, I feel I am being mooned half the time during circle time! Both of my sons have always complained about this ever since they were old enough to go to school. They think it is so gross!
Post a Comment