CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Coffee Cheese Cake

While we were in Arkansas...we had the privilege to dine
with several families from Stanfill Baptist Church.

I got some great new recipes that I will be sharing with you.
Mrs. Cristi Copeland (the lady we stayed with) is such
a great cook! She would put Paula Deen to shame ;o}

Now, I know some you ladies just love Paula Deen...
...but not me.

Here is a recipe that Mrs. Cristi made Sunday
morning to go with breakfast.
I hope you enjoy it!

COFFEE CHEESE CAKE
8 oz. cream cheese
1/2 c. sugar
1 T. flour
1 egg
1 can crescent rolls
1 1/2 t. sugar
1/4 t. cinnamon

Place un-rolled crescent rolls in a greased 8 or 9 inch baking
dish and pat down. Combine first 4 ingredients and pour over
crescent rolls. Combine the last 2 ingredients and sprinkle over top
of cream cheese mixture. Bake at 350 for 24 to 30 minutes.
Best when served warm!
(To make a 9 x 13 size....just double recipe)

8 comments:

Courtney said...

Wow, no. He is much too old. hee hee!
I used to like Paula Deen, but I've changed my ways. ;-)

Leslie said...

This sounds yummy and, most importantly, EASY! I am not one who loves to cook. My mantra used to be that if it had more than 5 ingredients and couldn't be at least partially made in the microwave, then I wanted nothing to do with it! I've gotten better though!

Mindy said...

Paula Deen has good recipes, but I'm bot a big fan, anymore. She ruined me with her inuendos. Sounds like a good recipe if you leave the coffee flavor out.

Mindy said...

I meant the word coffee, not flavor. Seeing as it has no coffee in it! lol

SAYDA said...

Yummy, yummy, yummy! Thanks for sharing again!!!! I love it when you share!

twin power mommy ♥ said...

oooooh, gonna hafta try that one.

Can't ever turn down a coffee cake recipe.
Thanks for sharing.

Kristy... said...

This looks YUMMY
I am going to have to try it at our next potluck!

Suzanne said...

That sounds amazingly yummy!