CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Yearbook Yourself

I was blog hopping again and found myself at Life's Small Treasures
....that is where I found this! Yearbook Yourself
I love playing with paint.net and photo shop, so you can imagine
my thrill to run across it.
It takes your photo and makes yearbook pictures from various years.
I did myself first....the pictures were hilarious. Well.....they were until I got to 1974 (the year I was born!)
As you will see below, it looks just like me now! Now either they had really
great taste in hairstyles....or I need to update my look. ;o}
Next, I did my dear hubby.....
(he will want to chop me in throat for sure when he sees this post)
No matter what year, he's still a hunk to me!

Here are some of my favorites.







Let me know if you try this...I would love to see your yearbook pictures!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

That is hilarious. I'll try to do mine and John's later. This should be interesting.

Angie said...

okay, that is hilarious! but, i actually really like your picture from '68..very retro cute. thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment...come back anytime!

~Angie

Stacey said...

This looks like fun!

Thanks for the encouragement on the toenail! =)