CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Adam's Heart

I just received some pictures of Adam.
For those of you who don't know, Adam is my cousin......he is in the Marines and was
injured while serving in Afghanistan.
The details?.......well, you can find some of them here.
For those of you who do know, and have had to listen to me ramble on about him for the last few months....I thought I would put a face with the rambling......
Please continue to pray for him!

This is a picture of Adam receiving his Purple Heart.

I am so proud of you Adam!

9 comments:

Sharon Brumfield said...

I am so glad that Adam is getting better....I am glad he is going to be able to return to service even with his injury.
I had a nephew in Iraq till about a month ago. He has return and now they are training him to go to Africa. He will be taking his family this time...time away is so hard on family.
Thanks for entering my giveaway...I will make sure and put your name in the drawing. :)

Tracy said...

Wow! I see why you're so proud.

Thank you for sharing this, and also for stopping by to say Hi. I actually remember driving past exit signs for Mayfield a few times in our travels. We're at the northern-most point (just across the river from Cincinnati, Ohio). Always nice to meet new blog friends...especially those with ties of some sort.

I love your blog layout. Very classic and elegant! = )

Blessings,
Tracy

Krista said...

I am so glad you stopped by my page; stop anytime! What an awesome picture of your cousin with our president! I will be praying for him.

Yielding,
Krista

Christian said...

This is incredible! Thank goodness for cousins, husbands (mine and others), brothers, dads, who are willing to serve. Our deepest respect and thanks belongs to your cousin for everything that he has done.

Trish said...

What a handsome guy Adam, not W. Much thanks and gratitude to him for serving our country.

Karen said...

I'm proud of him, too. He's a great example to so many. We're a military family also. Our son-in-love is deploying for a second time in February with the Marines. This one is for 13 months.
He looks like a wonderful young man, and I admire that he's ready to serve again, soon.
Blessings,
Karen

Stacey said...

Cool picture!

I am sot thankful for
Adam and all who are like him, willing to protect our country.

Mari said...

Thank you Adam and all the men and women serving so sacrificially for our freedoms...

Kristy... said...

Please THANK HIM for us....
What an honor it is to have him serve our country....
and what a WONDERFUL picture... with the president and all!