CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

~ Thank You ~

I want to thank everyone for your prayers and kind words regarding
my father. The doctors finally called yesterday afternoon with the results.
The tumor they found behind his eye is cancer.....
the good news is.....that is the only one.
Once again, God has chosen to heal him through the doctors
at M.D.Anderson.They are gonna treat him with radiation and are
confident that this will take care of it. Mom & dad are heading
back to Houston to meet with the doctors on Monday.

Please continue to pray for them....as they travel back and forth from
Kentucky to Texas....and during his treatments. The traveling alone would
drive me nuts....not to mention my mom is having to home-school my sister
during all of this too.
I will keep you updated on his progress.
Thanks again for all your prayers!

7 comments:

On Purpose said...

Comitted to continue to pray with and for you!

Love and prayers!

Tonya said...

Wow, you are in such good spirits about him having cancer. You are right that God is good.

Kristy... said...

this is the first time ever that I was able to look at your blog... before it said that the profile didnt match the name.. weird but YAY....
I am sorry to hear about your dad but Praise the Lord that it was the only one.... I just prayed for your family...

I dont have any info on Probiotics actually as I am just learning as well, but several of my friends use them and love them so, I wanted to give them a shot... I just figure they gotta be better for ya then antibotics right? :P

Susan said...

Keeping your dad and you all in my prayers.

Pecan Pie Muffin recipe? Hmm. Come visit us at Journey's Inn in Abilene and I promise we'll make them for you. :)

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

So sorry to hear about your dad! Keep up your good spirits! I'll add him to my prayer list! =)

Suzanne said...

Praying for your dad and have heard many wonderful things about M.D. Anderson.

Gone said...

Your father is included in our DAY of PRAYER post today!

~Blessings,
Jan