On Sunday Nights Bro. Jeremy (my dear hubby) has been teaching about spiritual gifts. As you can see on Mindy's blog, it has our curiosity up as to
just exactly what our gifts are. If you are curious too, you can
find the test here. I have taken this test before,
but just for fun.... I thought I'd take it again.
Here are my four highest scores:
- Discernment - 14
- Faith - 16
- Helps/Serving/Ministering - 18
- Mercy - 18
As usual, mercy is at the top....my husband says I am a sucker for a sob story. I think he's just jealous because mercy is one of his lowest scores!
5 comments:
I must be like Jeremy because I don't have much mercy for people either. i guess it takes all kinds to make the church go around.
I agree- We would be a pretty dull church if we had the same gifts. I guess God DOES know what He is doing, eh??
Oh my goodness! You sound just like me. My gift is mercy too and my husband says the same thing, "baby, you got 'sucker' written all over your face." LOL Going to take the test now and see if my gifts have changed any!
Merciful,
Krista =)
Allowing God to use us how He designed us!
I've heard of these tests, and our minister challenged us to take one at some point, so I tried it, and was a little surprised at the results. Discernment and wisdom were my top two. Hmmmm.....
Thank you for the link!
Post a Comment