CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Bowling With Good Friends

Weekends around the Ballinger house are usually very busy. There are either ballgames, gospel singings or some other THING that absolutely MUST be done.....well, this past Saturday....we had nothing to do!
So, we went bowling!
I really like to bowl. I don't know why, but if you can over look the.....used shoes.....dirty balls.....dirty chairs.....nasty floors.....loud, head banging music and the strobe lights blinding you, it's pretty fun. (just don't forget the Germ-x) I don't usually play very well.....I think my highest score was 83. I did bowl one strike though! YAY me!

I snapped a few random pictures of our night out.
Me & Jeremy

For those of you who don't know.....this is John and Mindy Dillinger. John is the Associate Pastor at Holy Hills.
Mindy is probably my closest friend. I know that she will be honest with me....even though sometimes I wish she would lie! ;o} We are total opposites in almost everything.....but I do love her and am so glad the Lord gave us the opportunity to minister together at Holy Hills.I am so glad that John and Jeremy are such good friends.I had to show a picture of these shoes. The ones on the left, that are not totally hideous in the neon colors are mine ;o} Sorry, Mindy.....but you have to admit they are pretty funny!

9 comments:

A Day In Our Household. said...

Ok now the background is not showing up. I am glad that you all had fun!! I am also very thankful that you all get along so well.

Mindy said...

We always love hanging out as the "llingers". Just to bad my legs are so white in that picture of the feet, I look like an albino.
LOve ya.

On Purpose said...

A girl has to be proud of her bowling shoes...you go girl!

Suzanne said...

Looks like fun! I need to find time to go bowling one of these days... :)

Nina in Portugal said...

Looks like you guys had a good time. The shoes are so cute. I've always loved the 'ugly' bowling shoes, wishing I could buy a pair...new ones of course...

Christian said...

I like your new background, how did you get the font to change in your banner? We like to take the kids bowling sometimes, but we haven't been for a while because my 2 year old (almost) is terrified of the loud noises, we are working on it though!

Brandy's Adventure said...

I love bowling. I am horrible at it, but I love it. I love the shoes too,those neon ones were too cute! I think that's there way of making sure you don't try and steal them, so they make them as ugly as possible.

Trish said...

I'm an awful bowler, but do enjoy it now and then. When I was 4th grade I was on a recreational bowling team. I was so bad and bringing down the team average so much that they decided to trade me to another team for a couple pieces of pizza and a bag of chips -- I'm totally serious.

Joan said...

Hi Again,
Thanks for stopping by. I like all the backgrounds at TheCutestBlog... But I'm torn between all out pretty, or more readable. I like the one you picked out, but I have trouble reading the text when there is a background under it. I like the stuff on each side. I also like 3 columns better than 2, but it starts looking cluttered. What's a girl to do, so many options and only one blog...hmmmmm Maybe that's the answer, more blogs, he he. RE: "Bowling...." looks like you are having a great time. There is something a little "Trashy" about bowling, but that's part of the fun.
God Bless,