CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 23, 2010

Meet the newest members of the family...

Elliot

S. J. (Sammy Joe Jr.)

Parker

Hardison

Pepper

Nate

Aren't they cute!?
They are 3 1/2 weeks old and so sweet.

...AND~five of them are looking for a good home ;o)

Molly is definitely taking that little trip to the
vet in a few weeks!

7 comments:

Kristy... said...

oh I wish we lived closer, I would SOO take one!

A Day In Our Household. said...

grrrrrr Tracy!! My addiction says I want one really bad. But my 12 step program says I have to kick the habit of saying yes to cute little faces like that. BTW did you know when they grow up they are not near as cute as they were when they won you over as a cute little kitten =) I

Courtney said...

Kayla says one has Downs...and when I laughed, she said "I'm serious."

:-)

I asked her which one she wanted to keep, and she pointed to one...then another, then another, and so on. LOL!

Becka said...

I want one,I want one!!
Do you think you could put one in a box & ship it to me, please.!.
one of the gray one & a boy,dont want 6 or 7 more in a few weeks .lol

So why didnt you show us molly?
Is she that cute?

Twee Poppets said...

Stopping by from New Friend Friday. I'm following you now! Hope you can stop by and follow me, too. :)

http://tweepoppets.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/tweepoppets

By the way, I'm starting a NEW BLOG HOP!!! It's called Tuesday Tag-Along, and it premieres this coming Tuesday! I hope you'll be there to join in the fun!



Awwwwwwww, SO CUTE!!! I love them! :D

Jen said...

Oh Avery loves kittens- she would take one in a heartbeat...if her mom and dad would let her :) They are precious, so I'm sure you'll have no problems finding homes for them :)

mirandarose said...

aww, the Kittens are adorable.