We spent Saturday in Kentucky with mom & all of the kiddos...
well, all but Ashton. He is in New York at a FBL trip.
Jerrod & Lexi posing for the camera...Lexi is such a ham...
somehow she made her way in most of my pictures ;o} but
she is a cutie pie isn't she?!
Ever since I can remember...we have colored eggs. Mom loves every
holiday and always comes up with some way to make it
special for the kiddos.
Even the big kids get into coloring eggs...Ethan & Kara are so
artistic. They came up with some really creative designs.
Maylei colored all of her eggs green...I wish I had a close up of her
when she was finished...she had obviously been picking her nose
too...she had green dye all over it. :o}~seriously why couldn't it
have been blue or pink? Not green? ;}
There's Lexi again...
I think right before I snapped this shot...Dalton was saying somethng like
"The only reason I threw the egg was because it was already cracked"
Hhmmm...I wonder how it got cracked in the first place ;o}
He does look awful guilty doesn't he?!?
This is my Grandaddy (my mom's dad) He was recently diagnosed
with Bladder cancer...please be in prayer for him ;o}
Kara didn't want to leave Lillie out of the fun...so she painted
her nails orange ;o} I don't think she cared for it though~ha
Easter Morning...the wind was blowing so hard! This is the only
picture I have with the boy's ties lying flat. ;o}
I wish I could have gotten nicer pictures...we are all squinty from
the sun. But I wanted the pretty flowers in the background. ;o}
I guess you can't have it all can ya?
Kayla & Hannah...they are growing up so fast! It's hard
to believe they are 11 already!
Hubby's dad teaching Colton how to dribble.
Melted chocolate is so much more fun to eat ;o} Or atleast
Garisson makes it look fun~oh, to be a kid again...
Hubby's sister Linda & her husband Joe...they are two of the
sweetest people you will ever meet.
Hubby's Brother Jamie & his daughter Brett. Jamie was recently
diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma...please be in prayer for him
and his family as they go through this.
AND no...this isn't all of my pictures...I took 150 over the
weekend...I just picked a few to share with you ;o}
Hope you had a truly blessed Easter weekend.
I'm so thankful we have so many friends and family to
share it with.















2 comments:
I love traditions!
The weather looked delish! We had no wind and snow, but it was in the 30's. At least it didn't snow until the day after. I loved your pics. Looks like you had a ton of fun. That's a great idea coloring eggs outside. You should see the mess we had in the house.
Post a Comment