Thank you for the prayers! How is your mouth feeling? I had my wisdom teeth out when I was in college. I received a letter from an old boyfriend that same day, and wrote him back while I was still rather loopy from the drugs. I have no idea what I said in that letter!!! Hhmmm, probably not very wise on my part!
3 comments:
id say, she would tell you she is plain tuckered out from jamming all night while you all were asleep LOL
Let me guess--Ethan took this?
Or Kayla...lol!
Very cute!!
Thank you for the prayers! How is your mouth feeling? I had my wisdom teeth out when I was in college. I received a letter from an old boyfriend that same day, and wrote him back while I was still rather loopy from the drugs. I have no idea what I said in that letter!!! Hhmmm, probably not very wise on my part!
Hope you have a beautiful weekend!
Hugs & Blessings, Leslie
Post a Comment