CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Congratulations Dalton!


I cannot believe it!

Not that he passed...hehehe...
He's actually a pretty good driver...now. ;o}

Of'course...we did have that little mis-understanding about how
a green light doesn't always mean you have the right of
way......right Court? ;o}
...BUT now that we have that settled, he does just fine.

I just can't believe that I'm old enough to have a kid who
is old enough to have their driver's license ;o{

Boy, time sure does fly by quickly!

CONGRATULATIONS Dalton!

You did awesome and we are very proud of you!

4 comments:

SmilinJ said...

OH MY!!! Congrats Dalton!!! You beat SEAN!!! :)

Nina in Portugal said...

Each milestone is such a blessing....even the ones that make us, as Mom's feel old.

Congrats to both Mother and Son!!

Courtney said...

The first thing I said to him when he told me was, "Thanks for the warning." ;-)

I remember thinking at that green light, "He isn't going to go. No, surely, he isn't going to go." Haha! But now it's a fun memory!

SAYDA said...

Congratulations Dalton. Anson will be taking his test in May. It has to be 6 months after he takes the class.