CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Playing catch-up

Wow~things around here have been unusually busy
and I am so far behind in everything!

AND YET...
...here I sit at the computer blogging away ;o}

Okay...maybe blogging was placed a little higher on the
totem pole than it should've been...but I am tired and I
don't want to do just can't bring myself to do much else....
and to top it off~I have a headache...and have had one
for 3 days now~AND I didn't even go to sleep last night. I just
tossed and turned and was up and down all night!

Hey!
It's my blog and I will whine, cry, complain and put off
doing the last two loads of laundry as long as I want! ;o}

Where did I leave off?
Oh~
We went to a campmeeting in Erin, TN. Someone really needs
to build a nice hotel there. We stayed at the Deerfield Inn...
Sounds all rustic and cabin-like right? WRONG! The pillows
were like a towel folded in half and there was a hair on my
bed when I pulled the covers back! It was the only hotel
there or we would have moved ;o}

We had the King James Fellowship on the 30th...it was
nice, but I will be glad when we are able to have it in
our own church building again...there's no
place like home.

On Halloween we had Hallelujah Night at church. It was
COLD...not as cold as last year, but cold. We rented jumpers
and I am proud to say, there aren't any goofy pictures
of me in them ;o} Although I have seen some hilarious ones
of certain people in the slide ;o} I WILL  be sure to post
them if I can get my hands on any.
It was a of lot fun~I especially loved the bonfire! I think I
have eaten more roasted marshmallows this year than ever
before ;o{I'm afraid it's beginning to show too~

I haven't had much time to sew...but
I have been trying to come up with a few new
pillowcase dresses...here is my latest:



The snowman face is embroidered...isn't it too cute!

We just got in today from Murfreesboro where we attended a
campmeeting at Bro. Tony Hutson's church. He crack's me up!
He will jump up when another preacher is preaching and give
his two cents worth too...gotta love it! I love how he just calls
people out of the congregation to sing~and the best part is
they actually do it without looking like they are walking
the green mile ;o)

It was a pretty good meeting...
Those people aren't afraid to let go ;o}~if you know what I mean.

In the next few weeks we will be going to Mountain View, Ar
and North Carolina. I can't wait to go to North carolina...
I have never been....but the 10 hour drive doesn't sound
like much fun.

Well....Atleast I can mark one thing off of my to do list ;o}
lol
Oh well....some progress is better than none at all right? ?

Have a great night everyone!

6 comments:

Kristy... said...

OK that pillow case dress is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I dont mind to hear you whine,cry, or put off your last two loads of laundry :)

Hilary said...

Sounds like life has been busy!! That dress is soo cute..make me wish I couls shrink my 6 year old to wear it!! So cute!!! Hope life slos down a little for you :) hang in there :) have a great week!

Becka said...

I so know how you feel,,CATCH UP CATCH UP CATCH UP !!!!!!
I'm sick of catch up,,lol

I love the dress,my Cheyenne would be so cute in one , but would die before she would wear one....

I love Bro Tony,, I've never heard him in person ,my husband has, & I hope to oneday,
you are going to love N.C...

HAVE FUN ON YOU TRIPS,,,:O)

Christy said...

where are yougoin on NC? I live in Charlotte area? Let me know, I'd love tomeet you and have lunch or something!

Courtney said...

I hate when y'all go out of town! =) But I know that's just part of it. Feels like I haven't had time to do anything with Kayla, Dalton, or Ethan since we've been at the hospital and all that stuff....but hopefully soon!! :0))) I miss my buddies!

SAYDA said...

That dress is the cutest ever! Sounds like it's been crazy, busy at your home. As busy as you are, I'm glad you make time to smell the roses. You know... blogging and sewing ;)