CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

~Million Dollar Snapshots~

Well...it seems the kiddos have been snapping 
pictures with my camera again.

I really don't mind...It's fun to see what they think is
'foto worthy'. I never know who snaps the pictures...but
sometimes I can tell by their foto subjects ;o} exactly
who took the picture.

Here are a few of their million dollar snapshots!
Enjoy!

One of the new kittens~sooo cute!
(I was wondering what killed that plant!)
This is Kenjo~he's the 'Dennis the Mennace' of cats ;o} no joke!

If you know me very well at all...
you know I didn't get close enough to snap this beauty!

Is this your card?

Molly curled up with a stuffed frog...

Kenjo again~he's always getting into something!
That's why he is suppose to stay outside!

This one had to be Ethan's idea...

This is the deer in Dalton's room...he's wearing the latest shades! ;o}

Just thought I'd share a glimpse of what I see when I upload
my pictures...too funny!

7 comments:

Kristy... said...

what is above the deers head?
My son has one of those kid cameras.. I LOVE to see the pictures... it also has video and he captured the more HALARIOUS video EVER of his brother having a bad day.. we have laughed for hours! Great stuff!

Becka said...

Toooo funny,,My Cheyenne does the same thing,
I have never thought of doing a post of them ,good idea,.

I'm so glad you are a follower now :o)

and the post before this one tooo funny also ,you gave my sick household a laugh,
Thanks !

twin power mommy ♥ said...

That's great stuff!
My girls have their own digital camera and i like to look through it to see what they've captured.

That spider is crazy, though! Do you guys REALLY get spiders THAT big there?!!!
I woulda been freaking out! Blech!!

Nina in Portugal said...

Kids Rock!!

Are they not the coolest!?

Sandy said...

My kids do the same thing. I never know what is going to be on the memory card.

SAYDA said...

Too funny. That is interesting how you know who took the picture by what's in the picture.

Becka said...

Its me again ,
I came back & looked at the oictures again,
the one of the deer is so what my boys would do,
tooo funny,