CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Pillowcase Dress Model

I have been making several pillowcase dresses and shipping
them here and there, but I never get to see anyone
wearing them.

Heather from North Carolina owns a Boutique and
I have made several dresses for her. She sent me some
pictures of her daughter wearing one of my dresses.



Isn't she just adorable!



And I thought this dress was ugly...
(I'm sooo not a sports fan!)

Well, I still think that...but Nala Grace makes it
look super cute doesn't she!

6 comments:

Kristy... said...

SHE DEFINATLY DOES!

TOOOOO CUTE... I love those pillow case dresses.. coarse, I am not.. ummm skilled enough to get one down.. Maybe someday :)
Did you make the bow too? LOVE IT.

Christy said...

well if you want to see more.. I have some on my blog... I made a couple. If you send me your email address I will send you a picture of Lilly wearing one.

SAYDA said...

So cute!

Kristy... said...

REALLY TRACY? You would do that for me?????
that would be awsome
MY girls are worlds apart in sizes.. Abby would be about a 3-6 mo and Anna is about a 7/8 in girls.. coarse, Pillow cases do not come in that size but, I can always use it as a shirt ( I have seen them as shirts before :P)
Your sooooo sweet and I will send you a HEAP of pictures :P

Kristy... said...

well Tracy, if its not TOO much trouble I Prefer the dress size 8ish... she is tall and thin. :)
YAY I aM so excited.

Joan said...

Very cute. I know a lot of Red Skin fans that would love that.

Blessings