I've Been Inspired!
Ever since I met my blog friend Jen I
have looked at things a little differently. Before...I would
have totally skipped over these lime green placemats (which
were on clearance for $1.50 for 4) simply because
they don't match my kitchen.
...but they do match Kayla's newly painted lime green bedroom!
So...I repurposed the placemats and made this cute pillow
for Kayla's bed.
I may make a few more with the other 6 (I bought extras ;o})...
I haven't decided ;o}
I haven't decided ;o}
So far....I have repurposed a ladies skirt into a dress for
Kayla and another skirt into a bible cover.
Who would have thought repurposing would be
so much fun!


5 comments:
CutE!! Now i'll be on the lookout for placemats that match Kailey's bed! lol
YOU GO GIRL,,
I will never look at placemats the same...:o)
Great job! I wish I could sew because I'd be doing this also. I love table linens, and always get excited when I see something that is really REALLY on sale. One of my regrets in life is that I didn't let my mom teach me how to sew. She's 81 now and tires easily, so I think it's something I really missed out on.
Love and Blessings, Leslie
Way to go!!! That pillow is awesome- especially with your fancy embroidering :) What a lucky girl she is!
I love that!!! What a great idea! I should tell you since you are the crafty on. The music leader at our church made a hand bag with them to put her music books and other items.
Thanks for your sweet comment and prayers.
Post a Comment