just how much change it would
take to stop up your washing machine pump?
Me neither...
but I found out today that it takes atleast $6.34!
And the worst part....
It cost me $75 to get the $6.34 out!
So ladies, be sure to check your pockets ;o}
Or better yet...the pockets of thoseboys kiddos!
Honestly...I was shocked that there wasn't a
frog or two caught up in there with all of
that change :)
(Oh yeah, there were about 15 pellets from a pellet gun in
there too!)
It cost me $75 to get the $6.34 out!
So ladies, be sure to check your pockets ;o}
Or better yet...the pockets of those
Honestly...I was shocked that there wasn't a
frog or two caught up in there with all of
that change :)
(Oh yeah, there were about 15 pellets from a pellet gun in
there too!)

6 comments:
Oh wow, that is too funny. Well, not funny about losing $75. I think it was the pellets that gave them away!
Oh no! Yes, I too find pellets, money and lots of candy wrappers! I don't know where they're getting all the candy from! Then there's the occasional pen from my husband.
Wow... and by the way some of those look, they have been in there for awhile.
Funny
Ethan and Kayla told me about that, though Ethan said it was like $20! And I used to find those rubber fishing things in the dryer from where Seth didn't clean out his pockets.
Ha, that is too funny! Next time ask Kevin to get the $$ out, he is a pro at it! Will save you $75 too!
I never knew that. I just thought the coins would stay at the bottom of the washer. I learned something today.
Post a Comment