....that I do not have a baby...but these
keep showing up in my laundry?
Could this be the reason?
Funny thing is Tiger loves it! She will sit in that bouncer and watch
t.v. until she falls asleep. Hubby says it's because she's
afraid to move ;o}


4 comments:
Bro. Jeremy should definitely preach about that quote! Lol! There's alot of truth behind it!
--And now Kayla has a bunch more kittens to dress up, huh? I heard Molly had six more!
That is too funny,,:o)
My child does some of that same kinda stuff to our poor dog..
LOL Frank and I are always laughing at Kayla and her kittens. She trains them well =) Now that we have these two kittens from the Cudes they are getting the same treatment from my three that Kayla gives her cats!!! I don't think they know how to walk and they think they have to be held alllll the time.
I missed seeing pics of that cat. Too cute!
Post a Comment