Do you remember me saying that I love E-bay?
I really do!
It's a great way to earn some extra money and I
L.O.V.E. to find great deals!
It's a great way to earn some extra money and I
L.O.V.E. to find great deals!
I am still looking through the
bags hoping they will relist that adorable one I lost last
week ;o}
I ran across this one just a minute ago:
Is it just me or is $18,999.99 a little too much to pay for it?
Plus the shipping is $189.00
Then you have this nice brown one....it will only set you back
$12,950....with an additional $150.00 for shipping...seriously?
What are they shipping it in?
$12,950....with an additional $150.00 for shipping...seriously?
What are they shipping it in?
Well...then my curiosity got the best of me 'which it tends too
quite often' ;o}....and I searched by highest price first and
came up with this one:
quite often' ;o}....and I searched by highest price first and
came up with this one:
This beauty can be yours for a measley $89,950.00.
Plus $150.00 for shipping....of'course.
If that's a little too much for you...there are some that offer free
shipping on down in the $50,000.00 range ;o}
That's just too funny to me...If I had $90,000.00 laying around
collecting dust...I think I could find something better than
a purse to spend it on.
But that's just me...
That's just too funny to me...If I had $90,000.00 laying around
collecting dust...I think I could find something better than
a purse to spend it on.
But that's just me...



5 comments:
I love me some purses, but even that is ridiculous!!!! Our first home didn't cost as much as that last one!
??WHAT??
Who had these things?
Are they CRAZY?
Hope you get the one you want :)
Too funny! I can't imagine, that would be grounds for DIVORCE! LOL
I can't imagine any one paying that much for a purse but if they're for sale, I guess there is people out there that do pay that. SCARY! I hope the new school is going good for your fam.
But you may need a nice big purse to put that $90,000 in!!!
Love and Hugs,
Leslie
Post a Comment