CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Little Red X's!

I love E-bay....

I have been looking for a few last minute school items,
some early Christmas gifts and possibly a few special things
just for me ;o}

Then Yesterday, I stumbled onto the cutest bag ever!
It was black. A (retro) floral print with lime green, white and a touch
of orange...soooo cute! It was made like the buttercup bag...
but a little bigger.

After looking through all of the bags...and deciding it was the one
for me...I bid on it...only to see this....

X You've just been outbid.

Hmmm
....no big deal.
So, I bid again....X
...and again X..
.and again X

So frustrating!

After the first couple of times...I want to reach
through the computer and strangle the other bidders ;o}
'with love and charity~of'course'

So, no cute little bag for me ;o{~not yet any way!
I found a new pattern and am gonna try to make my own!
If that doesn't work~

My blog friend Jen has just opened her Etsy shop.
I can always buy one of her adorable bags!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Sorry you were outbid- that's so frustrating, I think it's happened to all of us at one time or another.

Thanks so much for the shout out for my Etsy shop :) I've got some new designs floating around in my head- just need more time to make it happen!

PS- Last night I wore my new fuzzy socks :)

Nina in Portugal said...

My hubby tried to get a few things on e-bay the other day, after years of not buying anything there.

He was amazed at how difficult it was to win anything....it's harder than it used to be.

Becka said...

We must have the same taste,
sounds that way,
I love your new background,
tooo pretty.

Anonymous said...

I have a tutorial for a buttercup bag if you need it!

My Army Brats and Me said...

That is a real bummer. I know you get one somewhere or knowing you can make something better. Hope all is well. Need to catch up!