Okay...
What do you get when you mix a truck with 10 girls in it and a

Whats that?
Your stumped?
Your stumped?
Well, then...I will tell you...
You get a whole lot of
SCREAMING!
We were on our way back from a youth revival last night...
and I had the youth girls riding with me...
A few minutes down the rd. we discovered
that Kayla had a stow-a-way...a cute, little tree frog.
It was suppose to be tucked safely (?) away in the storage bin...
Well...it escaped onto Kailey and she was sure to let everyone
know that there was SOMETHING on her and it was ALIVE.
Kayla screamed, "My frog!"
Seriously...you would have thought that it was piranha or a rabid
dog the way those girls were screaming and squirming around. ;o}
I was laughing so hard I almost ran off the road!
Those girls are so funny!
Remember, I did say that Kayla was no girly girl ;o}
They should've seen it coming!
3 comments:
We need to give her some lessons on being girly:) I wonder who she could have got that frog handling from???
Ok well my girls and I would have been screaming too. We are soooo girly over her.
Too funny! So did the frog make it back to Kayla, or did it get smooched by all the screaming girls? I would have loved to have been there.
Post a Comment