weighing 7 lbs 15.6 oz. and looked just like her dad!
It just amazes me how time flies by...
Kayla is a mixture of both of us...she has a serious side
like me...and then she has that funny 'sometimes goofy'
sense of humor like her dad!

She loved her babies and carried her favorite one 'Molly"
around everywhere she went...for years!

Isn't she cute!
She is always smiling!
...ALWAYS!
Did you notice the bruised knees?She's about 30% girly girl and 70% tom boy!
...and she is growing up way too fast.
She loves horses, dolphins, bugs & frogs, the color blue andisn't scared of anything.
I always tease and say that she's my 3rd boy...I guess being raised
with 2 older brothers may be partially to blame. But one things for
sure, she can stand her ground and probably even throw a punch
better than most boys her age! ;o}
She really loves babies!
I know she will make an awesome mom some day!
She is very creative and funny and always willing to lend a helping
hand. I know God has big plans for a little girl with such a big heart!
I love you Boo!
Happy Birthday!
5 comments:
What a sweet birthday tribute to your one and only daughter!
Happy Birthday Kayla Eden!
Happy 11th Birthday Kayla!!
I am a little late on this... but Happy Birthday, Kayla!-- or Kaylob as Bailey would say.
Hope you had a great day.
Happy birthday Miss Kayla. Your pictures are beautiful. You and my Aubrey are almost the same age. She will be 11 in April. She is kind of tom boyish too. She has a funny sense of humor, yet she is very serious. I think you'd get along great.
Oh youre little girl is BEAUTIFUL.
HAppy late birthday to her...
Post a Comment