CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

~A Little Get-a-way~

We spent Thurs, Friday & Saturday in Eminence Missouri.
The Cude family from church invited us to spend some time with
them at their cabin.We had a good
time! ;o} Seth & Courtney from next door came too!

Here are Dalton & Seth taking a break from the sun to
play a few inside games. (Can you tell Dalton
hates his picture being made?)

Don't you just love a porch swing!?

This is where Jeremy spent his time at the cabin ;o}
he always manages to find the recliners.

Ethan is getting the rafts ready for the river.

This is Rocky Falls...I think it was the most fun of all.
The kids loved climbing up the rocks and sliding down
into the pool below.

Kayla probably slid a couple hundred times ;o}


This was taken after Jeremy slipped on the rocks. He decided he
was gonna find a spot and settle down ;o} This was after a
few hours on the river, so if you look closely you can see that his legs
and arms are a lovely shade of red (he refused to put on sunscreen)! ;o}

Time to fight the current!


Courtney & Ethan...


Luckily...I was the only one snapping pictures this weekend!
So, no horrible pictures of me to post...well...there were a
few, but since it is my blog, I don't have to post them ;o}


I wish I had a few pictures of Jeremy when he was bumping into
everything ;o}I think I was too busy laughing to even think of the
camera...he got stuck on rocks, trees, people...yes, even people!
It was funny (hilarious) !

We had a great time...I think next time we go...I want to just
float the Current and not paddle it...I'm SORE!

7 comments:

Hilary said...

looks amazing! How fun :)

David and Cristi Copeland said...

Looks like a lovely place and looks like everyone is having a great time.

Leslie said...

Looks like y'all had a blast!

Courtney said...

Sooooo much fun!!! Loved it!

SAYDA said...

That is such an awesome place. Looks like you had a great time.

I'm sorry about your Dad. He is constantly in our prayers. Isn't it horrible seeing those we love suffer?

twin power mommy ♥ said...

WHAT a lot of fun!!!

How beautiful!

I am SOOO looking forward to our get a way soon!!!

Oh...and i noticed you wrote "getting his picture made" is that how you guys say "getting a picture taken?"
Some of them Southern phrases are so different from ours. :D

Mari said...

That place looks awesome!