CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Getting Back on Schedule

Today was our first day back to the regular 11 o'clock
schedule! We are meeting at the old middle school for
now. It has a huge auditorium with old, wooden theater
seats that squeaked...
(a lot)
(every time someone wiggled)
(even the least little bit);o}

For some reason I forgot to get a picture of the front of the bldg...
I guess I was in a hurry for lunch ;o}

Dalton & Eric on stage before church.

While the Children's Church teacher is out of town I get the job of
filling in...today was great though...we were in the old choir room
And what makes it so great is....IT'S SOUND-PROOF!

Whoo~hooo! It's just no fun at all if I have to
keep reminding the kids to be quiet....Seriously,
who can do Father Abraham and be
quiet at the same time?

This was my group today...

Don't they look so sweet? Well....looks can be deceiving ;o} j/k

Kayla with some of her friends from church.

This is the auditorium...I snapped a picture just as people were coming in.

My boys with some friends from church.

I am glad we are back to a normal schedule...well, we're getting
there. ;o} We are still waiting on insurance
and all that STUFF. They are possibly going to
condemn our old church bldg. Be in prayer for our congregation...
my hubby and the other leaders of the church.

Have a great rest of the day!

5 comments:

Mari said...

I am so glad your church has somewhere consistent to meet now...It was nice to get caught up on your blog...for some reason I couldn't get to it.

My Army Brats and Me said...

Hey Tracy I hope you have been doing good. I have not been able to keep up as much but today I had the time to catch with you. Thanks for being such a huge support.

Cindy
fighting like a girl

A Day In Our Household. said...

So that is why Caylob was singing Father Abraham this morning...lol. And Jaycob was the one that was squeaking the chairs so much, he thought it was fun. But I too am glad that we are getting back to our normal time =)

SAYDA said...

So do you think you will be able to build soon? I'm glad you at least have a place to meet. Your little girl looks like a little Cinderella in the middle of all the rest of the little girls.Fun little class.

Courtney said...

Bethany had the most squeaky chair there!!! So funny!