CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 19, 2009

~Foto Friday~

Today's Foto Friday theme is:

~PICNICS~

Sunday night we had our church service at the park.

It was H.O.T....hot!

We had homemade ice cream, grilled hotdogs and
tons of fun!

Here are the youth boys playing a sweaty game of football.

Hubby's preaching from the picnic tables...

I just love having picnics ~ I can't wait until next time!

Let's see your picnic or cookout fotos!
Twin Powers Activate

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Hi,
Like I commented yesterday, I don't have any pictures to post for this theme. I'm sorry! It's not even hot up here. I have yet to turn on our downstairs air conditioner!

I have a question though. I just noticed in your About Me section that you say your hubby is a "King James (only) Bible believing preacher". Is there a reason for the King James only? Is it just his preference? I'm not judging, I'm just curious. I read the NIV and have a New King James Version for comparison. I was just wondering if you all know something that I don't!

Have a terrific weekend!

twin power mommy ♥ said...

I have some up...

Haven't had homemade ice cream since i was a little girl.

There's just something so super special when you mix all those things together and come out with something delicious...

LOVE IT!