This post is for all the Secret Sisters of Holy Hills....
You know how I love to try and figure out who my Secret Sister is....
You know how I love to try and figure out who my Secret Sister is....
to me, that is the best part of the whole game. Watching, seeing
who brings in this bag and that. Paying close attention to the
bags to see who recycles them.
As many of you know, I keep a 'secret' list - well, it use to be secret!
As many of you know, I keep a 'secret' list - well, it use to be secret!
When I am sure of someones secret sister, I put them on my list across from
who they have. That way, by process of elimination....
I may figure out who has my name. I know, you are thinking I
should just wait and be surprised....I do love surprises....
I really do....but it is just so much fun trying to
figure out your secret sister! Try it....start a list....you will see!
It has come to my attention that my 'list of Secret Sisters' has
It has come to my attention that my 'list of Secret Sisters' has
become too much of a temptation (lol) to some of you ladies. I won't name
any names...but if you have recently grabbed my list and stuck in down your
top to prevent me from getting it back....then you know who you are ;o}lol
So....I have decided to stop carrying the 'secret list'
with me. It will remain at home under lock and key....safe and sound....
away from prying eyes and sticky fingers.
Incase, any of you are planning on mugging me in the parking lot tonight after church.... :)
I am doing so well ~ only 7more to go!
No! I won't tell you if you ask....
Now....if you pay, maybe.
Just Kidding....
I am doing so well ~ only 7more to go!
No! I won't tell you if you ask....
Now....if you pay, maybe.
Just Kidding....
6 comments:
Question is.. how much are you willing to pay ME to tell you who has YOUR name. hee hee
Tick-a-lock!
HAHA I glanced at the list and told you that who I had was correct on there. But I did not see anything else. That was funny, I never would have thought SHE would do that. Just goes to prove that you don't REALLY know anyone....LOL. She was funny tho. I can't keep a list I don't get to church early enough to see the ladies bringing the bags in..HAHA.
Don't be making fun of you know "who", if I would have had the list with your person's name on it you would have attacked me trying to get it. Keep narrowing it down, you're bound to figure it out soon.
Don't quite understand the "list" thing, but it sounds like it's fun.
Like your mccain plug!
How fun! I have a secret sister too with our mom's group at church and I'm dying to know who she is!! So much fun!
Well yall all have 1 over than i do. i dont anything about someone taking the list . i have peeked at the list but she put it up before i could get a good look at it. i have tried to start my own but i dont pay any attention to what is brought in.
Post a Comment