I had to run a few errands this morning and on my way I stopped at the
Dollar Tree. We grabbed a few goodies, ran to Wal-mart and
then headed back home. As I was driving...this is the conversation
I heard from the back seat.
Kayla: This booger is squishy and green. What color is yours?
Ethan: Mine is yellow. Don't eat your booger yet, lets wait and eat them at the same time.
Kayla: Okay....on the count of three....1...2...3
(pause) mmmm....what does your booger taste like? Mine tastes like watermelon.
Ethan: Mine tastes like lemons....
Kayla: This booger is squishy and green. What color is yours?
Ethan: Mine is yellow. Don't eat your booger yet, lets wait and eat them at the same time.
Kayla: Okay....on the count of three....1...2...3
(pause) mmmm....what does your booger taste like? Mine tastes like watermelon.
Ethan: Mine tastes like lemons....
Before you get too grossed out....they were just candy boogers....but the conversation made me laugh.
I would love to meet the people who come up with this stuff!

10 comments:
Yikes...my tummy was starting to feel a little icky as I read this...thank you for sharing it was candy!
Silly girls!
If you could have seen my face as I was reading this. lol
ha ha ha,,, I was TOTALLY grossed out .... how FUNNY
You had me going too..lol
That was gross!!! Eww, eww, eww! I wouldn't even be able to eat that! By the way, Ethan has a blog?!
I guess were missing out on the "boogers" over here in Portugal. If it's not chocolate or gum drops...we don't have it. But wait a second...I think I'd rather have chocolate than "boogers" any day!-----I had no idea they had such a thing! I'm in for a shock when we come back to the States on furlough!
That IS quite funny!
I would have joined the conversation just to make it even GROSSER, like: "slurp 'em up like THIS!mmmm, those salty-sweet gooey boogers are YUMMY!"
:D
Thank you for praying me! It means so much too me and pushes me on.
Cindy
EEeeeewww!
Just the idea--even if it's candy. Gross! :)
That is too funny... just shows you how long it has been since I have really gone and looked through a whole candy isle. I have no clue what is out there anymore. Love it!
Post a Comment