I cannot believe he is 14 ~ time goes by so fast.Ethan has a lot of his dad in him - like Jeremy....he can make you laugh no matter what....I could go on & on & on with story after story about Ethan and his little mis-adventures...but lately those stories that I think are soooo cute, make him want to run and hide.
Plus I am TIRED....no, take that back...I am EXHAUSTED. Since the boys are both teenagers (they are both 14 - for 29 more days - Ethan wanted me to tell everyone that ) they feel they are too old for a party. So, we had a 'never sleep over' - It was suppose to be a SLEEPover but they never slept! We set up the tent for them to sleep in and they camped out in the back yard. Then we went to the softball field at 9 this morning and they played softball until about 12:30....I think they had a lot of fun.! Lucky for me, Dalton's birthday is next month and I get to do this all over again....(sigh)
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Ethan!!
I am sure I am going to be saying the same thing when mine turns 14... Eli just turned 7 and I can't believe how fast those 7 years have gone. Hope you guys had a blessed day remembering when Ethan was born.
Happy birthday to your handsome son!!!!
what a fun never sleep over :) AH to be young again!
Hello...okay...so I am trying to figure out this math...are your boys 13 months apart? I thought mine were close at 16 months...you have me beat way far...I wouldn't trade it for the world though...they are great playmates!
Great times for sure!!!! It goes so fast...Happy birthday Ethan!
So your boys are super close in age?
He has the same exact birthday as ME!!!
Happy Birthday!
You are one busy momma. What a great looking son. Happy b'day to Ethan.
Post a Comment