CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Kayla's Sleepover

I can't believe my baby is 10! They grow up way too fast. For her birthday Kayla wanted to have a sleepover. We invited a few of her friends to spend the night. They played house, barbies, jumped on the trampoline, watched movies, swam and played dress up. Notice.....I didn't say sleep......'cause they didn't do much of it! But they finally fell asleep around 4 a.m. and were up bright an early around 6:30 a.m.
Here are few pictures of the girls.

Kayla & her cousin Hannah modeling.

The girls in their dresses and a lot of make-up.Alien Kailey.
Fun in the pool!

Could they be getting sleepy?

2 comments:

Amanda said...

How fun! I had a slumber party for my 11th birthday, and it was probably my absolute favorite. :)

Anonymous said...

aww it looks like they had so much fun!!!