I can't believe it's been a year since dad passed
away. At 10:10 AM It just doesn't seem like
it has been that long.
This picture was taken the day that he told
me that the cancer was back...
The last family picture we have with him...
Christmas 2008
Please be in prayer for mom today...
She can take comfort in knowing that dad is
with His Lord and has a healed, cancer free
body...but she sure does miss him :)
I'm so glad I was raised in a home with saved,
born-again parents...They were both saved! So,
I have the assurance that one day. (hopefully the Lord will
come back VERY soon!) I WILL see him again...
and so will mom.
Everyone doesn't have that.
I couldn't imagine burying a loved one and
knowing that I WILL NEVER, EVER get
to see them again.
If you have loved ones that you think/know are
not saved...have you witnessed to them?
They may not have tomorrow...
you may not either...



2 comments:
Tracy,
I tell you what... you are blessed. My husband and I found out not long ago my f.i.l has Pleural Mesothelioma... a cancer that is from asbestos exposure. He has less than 2 years to live. My M.I.L doesn't know the Lord... believes in God, but thinks that all ways lead to God... very new age thinking. I am praying that through this tough season we are all going through the biggest miracle will happen and that being her salvation. My f.i.l I believe is a christian... the gospel is going to be presented to them in a very real way here sometime soon... my brother in law is a pastor near where they live and is going over there to meet with them. I rejoice with you knowing that your father is with the Lord, as is my grandfather, with a whole body!
Aw... what a sweet man. I'm so glad that your faith is getting you through this. It's wonderful that we have that knowledge. If not, death would be so difficult.
Post a Comment