CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 17, 2011

I'm looking for two recipes...

I was sick a few weeks ago...sinus infection and
a virus is what the dr said...but I think it was some
form of the flu.

I was sick for about a week and a half and I'm just
now getting my appetite back...which
really stinks :)

Anyway...since then...I have been craving two things: 

chocolate mousse... 
Handout
and...
Tiramisu!

Most Tiramisu recipes call for coffee...
but I'm looking for one that doesn't...like
on the cruise ship, we had a mango flavored
tiramisu that was really, really good!

AND most chocolate mousse recipes call for
semi-sweet chocolate...which is another
one of my least favorites.

Anyone care to share a recipe?

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Here's a recipe I found for Hershey's Chocolate Mousse!

Ingredients

* 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
* 1 tablespoon cold water
* 2 tablespoons boiling water
* 1/2 cup sugar
* 1/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
* 1 cup (1/2 pt.)cold whipping cream
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Directions

1. 1 Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in small bowl; let stand 1 minute to soften. Add boiling water; stir until gelatin is completely dissolved and mixture is clear. Cool slightly.

2. 2 Stir together sugar and cocoa in medium bowl; add whipping cream and vanilla. Beat on medium speed of electric mixer, scraping bottom of bowl occasionally, until mixture is stiff. Pour in gelatin mixture; beat until well blended. Spoon into serving dishes.

3. 3 Refrigerate about 30 minutes before serving. Garnish as desired. Cover; refrigerate leftover desserts. Four 1/2 cup servings.

SAYDA said...

Sorry you've been sick. I'm glad you're feeling better.