CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 11, 2010

                               Pictures from our trip to Mountain View.




These pictures are from Blanchard Springs Cavern...

This is suppose to be 300 year old bat poop. I
knew you would enjot that. ;o)
These are from Blanchard Springs...where the
water from the cave emptys out.
See this pointed ledge on the upper left hand corner??
The one Ethan is looking up to??
This picture was taken just before he climbed up
onto it and proceeded to jump up and down to
see how sturdy it was!
Didn't get a picture of that! I was too
busy yelling at thim to get down.

I have to sneak up on this one to get any pictures...
he hates his picture taken.
Hmmm..wonder where he gets that from ;o)



You can't see Ethan in this picture...he blends in
with the trees...but he is at the very tip top of it.
He was trying to find a way into the cave...and
eventually did!
I didn't get a picture of that either...I was yelling
at him again. ;o) He scares me to death sometimes!

4 comments:

SAYDA said...

Those pictures are awesome! In some I can't tell if it's you or your daughter. You only look a couple years older than her. ;)

Christy said...

Nice, our family just had a vacation as well in the mountains of NC... it was awesome! jump over to see our pictures! We also got to climb around some falls... but no bat caves for us!

Nina in Portugal said...

What beautiful pictures...You children are growing...quickly! (And you're as pretty as ever!)

Anonymous said...

gorgeous shots! I'm dying to take a mountain trip with the family.