CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It's been a long time

Wow! Time sure has been flying by!

If anyone knows the secret to slowing it
down-please share ;o) Christmas is already
just around the corner!

I didn't realize that it had been so long since I
posted...I've even had a few emails from some very
sweet ladies that just wanted to check in on me and
make sure everything was doing ok-so, I thought I'd
let everyone know that I'm fine ;o)
Just extreeeeeeemely busy.

We just started Sunday School back last Sunday...for
the first time since the building has burnt. 
We had 175 for SS and around 250 for the morning
worship service.
That's awesome!
Even if I do say so myself ;o)

The Lord is Truly blessing Holy Hills Baptist Church.
I can't wait to see what all He has in store!
It's so exciting!

If you live close or just happen to be passing through
Dyersburg on the weekend-feel free to stop by and visit.

I will try to post more often ;o)

Thanks to everyone who emailed me-it's good to
know that I do have a few friends out there.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I had to laugh at your comment - - That's awesome...even if I do say so myself. My mom used to say that all the time and we'd get so tickled.

SAYDA said...

It has been a long time! I'm glad all is going well. Especially your new building and all. That IS awesome that you have so many that come and worship.

I will be going private on my blog so leave me your email if you come visit it. Would love to stay in touch.