CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Clothes for Kitty

Is it just me...or does Jr. look look a bit embarrassed?
Kayla has been playing around with my sewing machine
again. She's been making cat toys and....yep, you
guessed it...cat clothes.

This Christmas ensemble comes with a little elf hat---
'with ear holes' ofcourse and a shirt.

Funny thing is...people actually spend alot of money on
clothes for their animals...Who knows...she may make
a fortune some day!

4 comments:

Kristy... said...

What a talented Gal.. I LOVE how the ears stick out through the top of the hat.. If I had a cat *I am TRYING to convince my husband it would be a good thing.. tho he isnt buying it LOL* I would totally buy an outfit from her! :P

SAYDA said...

Oh my! That is so awesome!!! She is so talented like her, just like her mom. That cat is so patient. I love your cat!

Our kids are so close in age. Anson turns 16 in February and Aubrey turn 11 in April. Wish we lived closer.

Anonymous said...

Wow, go Kayla! She is very talented lol

twin power mommy ♥ said...

That's so cute!
She very well COULD have herself an online home business someday :)


Oh and i really LOVE that turkey applique....so cute!