CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Memory Lane

I love this picture of the boys!

I ran across it the other
day and just wanted to share ;o)
Aren't they cute!
Dalton was 4 & Ethan was 3...

See Ethan's adorable 'toothless' grin?

When he was 2-he decided he was gonna be a basketball
star. ;o) He jumped off of the little tike picnic table to
make a slam dunk into the little ball goal...but he slipped
and hit the tricycle seat with his mouth. He broke off his
4 front teeth. He was without them until they grew
back around age 8...but he was so cute!

I've been feeling a little sentimental lately ;o) Maybe
it's because my kiddos are growing up too fast!

So-you may be in for some more
trips down memory lane!

3 comments:

SAYDA said...

I love that picture! Love it!!!! I know what you meant about our kids growing up too fast. So sad! With 3 that have left our nest, I know how fast it happens. I don't know how to slow it down though, just love to death.

Courtney said...

Just hearing about how Ethan lost his teeth makes my mouth hurt. Ouch. Wow, isn't that Winnie the Pooh shirt cute? Haha!

Nina in Portugal said...

Soooo Sweet!!

Bring on the pictures!