I LOVE TO PLAY GAMES!
(good games that is)
~and not games where people you play with stand up,
throw down the skip card & yell 'BAM' everytime they
skip you...NOW THAT...makes me very unhappy!
SERIOUSLY?!? It's just a game!
It's not like they are skipping me in real life~
lol
AND~I really don't mind getting skipped...it doesn't
bother me at all...UNLESS you lay down a skip like the
goofball I was just talking about...then, we may have
problems playing together ;o}
While we were in Texas...mom & Kara taught us the game
Bananagrams...and now we are hooked on it!
It's fast paced and you have to think quick...but
I will warn you...if you cannot spell very well...
then you might want to just sit back and watch. There are
two who do not care to play here at our house for that
very reason. (one of them is the skipping goofball I
mentioned earlier) ;o}
Do you have any favorite games? Let me know...I'm
always looking for a new one!

7 comments:
We are HUGE Apples to Apples fans around here! its my favorite game EVER.. I got two versions for Christmas.. havent played them once... how SAD>
I can't believe someone would skip you, like it was real life! lol We have been playing skip bo around here, but the kids think it takes too long and usually give up. They would rather play UNO!
I looked the game up on Amazon and found that they also have Scrabble Apple, that comes in an Apple pouch, and Pairs In Pears, that come in a cute little pair. I may order the Pear one for the kids, it's for ages five and up so Sawyer could play.
I think we play a game that is similar... we use the letters from scrabble(sometimes two sets) and we call it speed scrabble. You start with 7 letters... and you have to use all 7 letters before you take another piece... when you do use the 7 letters you yell take one... and all (inlucding the person who yelled) has to take another piece. You can change your board around as much as you want and when the first person uses all the letters (and all peices have been used by all palyers) they yell done... whatever letters you are left with you have to take all those points away... it's a fun game..
ps. you have been on my mind a lot lately and so has your mom... how are you guys doing? I have prayed much for you.
I bet I can guess the two!!! =)) Poor Bro. J and Ethan!
so is it similar to Scrabble? I've seen it in the store and figured it was just like scrabble.
2 of my favorite games are Catchphrase and Mexican Train Dominoes.
What a fun game! I want to get it and play now!
Post a Comment