CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

~Sewing Pattern Giveaway~

The winner of the bloomer pattern is~
Christian at Who Would've Thought
Hope you have fun making tons of bloomers!

Have I ever told you that I love to sew?

Lately...I have been looking for a different bloomer/diaper
cover pattern. So, I purchased this one from Etsy....AND...
to my disappointment...

It's the same one I already have.
It's a great pattern, and super easy to follow...
I'm just looking for something specific and this isn't it.

SO~I'm going to give this one away...It's a PDF download...
which means it will be sent to the winner by e-mail.

To enter just leave a comment...more than 'Hi' would be
awesome too ;o}

I will choose a winner on Sunday the 21st!

I'm sure your odds will be pretty good~
since most of my blog friends do not sew ;o}

4 comments:

Kristy... said...

More then Hi!~ :P



count me in, those are Adorable!

Christian said...

I've got two little girls who think bloomers are cut off pajama bottoms! They would be thrilled if I made them some for real.

A Day In Our Household. said...

LOL I have been meaning to get you to show me how to make these. So I guess if I win, you would get out of teaching me...j/k!!

Hilary said...

They are precious..I wish I could make my daughter shrink to wear them again :) You make adorable stuff!!