CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 16, 2009

I hate mean dogs!

Our Suzy Q is such a sweet girl...she is the best dog ever.

She is very gentle with kids, other animals....everybody.
She even lets other dogs come into the garage and eat her food
without tearing into them like most dogs would.

A neighborhood dog came up to the house Tuesday night and
attacked her. She had her by the neck and Ethan was able to
get her loose by kicking that big mean German Shepherd in the ribs....

I hope he broke a few ;o}...(I know that's inhumane...just don't
mess with my dog and I won't mess with yours) ;o}


I took Suzy to the vet and she had to be stapled up. ;o{

She seems to feel better and has gotten use to the staples...
at first she was trying to shake them out.

I just hate mean dogs...when I was in fourth grade I was bit in the
face by a dog...he had never bitten anyone before...just me!

But luckily I walked away only needing a few stitches...
the scars are barely noticeable today.

I hope that dog stays away from here...and away from Suzy!

We do have alot of firearms in the house ;o}
...AND...although I couldn't shoot it, I can't say the same
for hubby or the boys if it were to attack her again....

10 comments:

Nina in Portugal said...

My cat was in a fight the other day. I didn't see it, only the after effects. She limped without using her right front leg. After a trip to the vet, several puncture wounds were found and she was on pain meds and is still on antibiotics.....pets will break your heart won't they!!

I sure hope she heals nicely and that GS stays far from your house!

SAYDA said...

Oh poor Suzie! I can't stand mean dogs either! Poor baby... I hope she feels better soon. She seems to be a very special dog.

Maybe you can set some traps for the other dog????? He he he

Hilary said...

Oh man poor Suzy!! that makes me so sad :( Our dog Shiloh is just like that just a big sweetie..Get better Suzy :)

Anonymous said...

Oh no... hate that.

I would be upset too. Suzy is a sweet dog. BIG... but sweet.

Courtney said...

Yeah, Gypsy is going to be shot if she messes with Suzie OR Sookie! The boys said so. =)

And Bethany got the furniture 'cause I wanted a twin bed...of course, right now I have no furniture. :0)

twin power mommy ♥ said...

awww...that's sad. poor doggie....

I just don't understand mean dogs either.
When i run, these dogs just bark as i pass by...i don't get it. I'm not even close to their yard, there's nothing to defend.

Dogs that bite for no reason are a threat. They need to be put to sleep.

I've always thought that people need to get training for their dogs so they know how to act.

I'm sorry your baby dog had to go through that. :(

Joan said...

Hope Suzie is feeling better. Big scary dogs are the worst. People need to be more responsible with their animals.

Blessings

Kristy... said...

OK that is just so sad :( Poor baby.. my hubby would shoot the other dog as well :) ...

Kristy... said...

Hey Tracy.

I use photoshop.... I love the color enhancments as well!

Becka said...

I'm so sorry, I too feel the same way about mean dogs,
hope shes better soon,